Academy Supervision Program
PropTech Academy offers a supervision program for students who would like practical insights from a team of experts that have professional capabilities and deep industry knowledge. We will provide you with practical viewpoints based on sectors experience and applied theory from a practical setting. Moreover, we can offer you a large network, guidance on theoretical areas, analysis, and solution design as well as how to present and facilitate key findings for professors and company stakeholders.
We will help you by giving you a second opinion, guidance, and input on your thesis or research project.
The supervision program is open to all students at Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. levels and is free of charge.
Below you can find the capabilities and sectors that we can mentor you in:
- Real Estate Investment
- Property Management
- Real Estate Valuation
- Big Data Analytics
- Smart Buildings
- Immersive Reality (Virtual and Augmented Reality)
- Blockchain and Real Estate Tokenization
- Property Technology
- Real Estate
- Master Thesis
- Bachelor Thesis
- Research Papers
- Doctoral Dissertation
- Application (Motivation letter and research area/topic, short CV),
- Matching (research are/topic & skills PropTech Academy team),
- Start supervision (Kick-off meeting, bilateral coordination of supervision process, regular review & feedback meetings),
- End of supervision after graduation
- Switzerland starts implementing their new ‘DTL Law’
- R8 Technologies is the new holder of International PropTech Innovation Label
- DigiShares certified with International PropTech Innovation Label
- ASSETTI is the new holder of International PropTech Innovation Label
- BIMDATA.IO is the new holder of International PropTech Innovation Label
- Matterport is the new holder of International PropTech Innovation Label
- Unlatch is the new holder of International PropTech Innovation Label
- Octo is the new holder of International PropTech Innovation Label
- PropTech Switzerland Innovation Index 2021
- Facilio is the new holder of International PropTech Innovation Label
We launched the PROPTECH ACADEMY STRATEGY 2030 to supports the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of United Nations and promotes all the goals in our activities and projects. The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries – developed and developing – in a global partnership. For more information about the goals, please visit; SDGs official page.