As PropTech Academy we are pleased to announce that Facilio certified with International PropTech Innovation Label.
Facilio’s AI-driven property operations platform allows real estate owners to aggregate building data, optimize performance, and control portfolio operations – all from one place. Customers in the commercial office, healthcare & retail categories use Facilio across 40 million square feet to reduce operations costs, increase net asset value & derisk operational liability.
Headquartered in New York City with offices in Padova, Dubai, Chennai & Singapore, Facilio is a global company backed by leading investors including Accel Partners and Tiger Global Management.
Facilio was founded in 2017 by product leaders from Zoho Corporation with 20+ years of experience in building and scaling enterprise telecom solutions, IoT platforms, and business cloud applications. With a strong background, Facilio includes experienced executives in product management, sales and marketing, and corporate strategy.
Facilio has also been instrumental in the coming together of a community of changemakers within the industry, through the ‘for the community and by the community’ platforms that we have created. These interactive events and networks have reinforced avenues for continuous learning, as well as sharing practical tactics, case studies, and best practices, between industry peers, globally.
In the past year, Facilio took significant strides as a progressive and innovative technology leader in the commercial real estate industry, through contracts with regional market leaders like ICD Brookfield, HCA Healthcare, Al Tayer Group, Investa Asset Management, NMDP, UK-based Large Retail Chain, and service providers like Quality Group, CIT, Al Fajer FM.
Our suite of applications includes:
- Maintenance & Facility Management: Get rid of information silos and bring context, flexibility, and mobility to your building maintenance and asset lifecycle management.
- Property Management: Streamline your property management with a single integrated solution that addresses all your current and future needs.
- Workplace Management: Manage workplace as a connected entity with intuitive space visualization, room booking, occupant service request, and an end-to-end visitor management.
- Fault Diagnostics: Fault Detection and Diagnostics engine that interacts with facilities workflows to automate real-time solutions for anomalies in building performance.
- Sustainability Management: Organized real-time sustainability insights that identifies inefficiencies and predicts consumption.
- Enterprise BMS: Seamlessly integrate your disparate BMSs across portfolio.
For further information, check out our website: www.facilio.com
510 5th Ave, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10036.